Oops, I guess I missed a week or something, huh? I'm sorry. But we're back! Things have been kinda hectic. Prim came down with kennel cough (pretty normal) so we were giving her antibiotics to make sure it didn't turn into anything worse and just keeping an eye (or, you know, ear) on her cough. It went away a couple of days before we were set to go back to the vet. She was fine so she got her vaccinations on Tuesday morning. Well, she had an allergic reaction and was all puffy and covered in hives. Yeah, not fun. I was freaking out a little. But the vet said to go ahead and give her a tiny bit of Benadryl and if she didn't start to get better in about 30 minutes, bring her in. Well, after the 30 minutes her hives went away and she stopped being so itchy. So we just kept an eye on her. Her swelling went down slowly throughout the day and now she's perfectly fine. We just now need to remember to give her Benadryl before she gets any shots.
So, our week consisted of the vet
This is my alligator.
Uh oh.
wrestling
and Ashlyn/Ali tea parties.
Saturday night we had a very fun Snow White movie night, too. We are mainly relaxing now (Aaron and Ashlyn have colds... poor Aaron has to work, though), looking forward to a book coming out in a few days that we've really been excited about (the new Charlaine Harris book in her Sookie Stackhouse series), a few movie nights already planned, and fun things like that. I'll try to remember to post again next week!
I'm glad that Prim is doing better! The picture of Ashlyn and Ali having a tea party is too cute.
ReplyDelete