Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Recap

We had another fun week! Monday was storytime as usual at the library. Ashlyn loves to go and her best friend, Kristiana is usually there, too. Tuesday and Wednesday mainly consisted of me finishing up some bows for a craft fair. I normally would do a little each day leading up, but Thursday took us to Orlando! Aaron's mom and aunt went down for his aunt's business conference so we drove down to say hi. I knew they had done some work over at the Lego store, but hadn't seen it in person yet. The Lego sculptures are amazing.


These chairs were in our hotel lobby and they just looked straight out of Alice in Wonderland so we had to take some pictures. Ashlyn was just posing away the whole time!


We spent the night and then hung out by the pool the next day before leaving. We were exhausted when we got home Friday night so we all slept really well.

That is until I had to get up early to get ready for the craft fair! I've done a couple of craft fairs at O2B Kids and this one was during their Easter party. I sold 6 bows, which is pretty good! Aaron brought Ashlyn a little later so she could go on the egg hunt, get her face painted, and get a balloon animal. She had a lot of fun. Here she is in her pretty Easter dress with her face and hands painted.


Sunday was another quiet day, but that was nice considering all the stuff going on the three previous days! Now let's see what kind of mischief we get into this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. 6 bows is really good! Ashlyn looks so cute! Dawson will never get his face painted for some reason. Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete