Hi! We have had a pretty calm week. Lots of planning for future big events, but nothing crazy actually happening yet.
Monday, well, we mainly just had a Doctor Who marathon before Aaron had to go to work. We have to catch up before the new season starts, you know! I am sad that we're almost done with the 10th Doctor episodes, though. :( *sigh* Anyway, a couple of days before we left for Disney last week, we noticed Prim had been scratching her right ear a lot. Nowhere else, just her right ear. We didn't think much of it, just that it happened to be extra itchy. But when we came back and she was still scratching it a lot, we decided to take her to the vet. Thankfully it was just a little cut or something that got dirt or something in it to cause it to not heal. No biggie, she just gets a little cream in her ear for a week. Tuesday and Wednesday also brought some shopping, including a fancy new harness and leash for Prim and a super toy for Ali.
Thursday Ashlyn and I went over to a friend's house for a play date. We haven't been able to get together for awhile since my friend's other kids were out of school so they were always gone doing something. Friday and Saturday was grocery shopping (it was raining pretty hard for most of the afternoon on Friday so I put off the smaller trip til the next day). Aaron started his Spanish class Saturday morning so after Ashlyn and I got back from grocery shopping, we played dress up and surprised Daddy when he got home with a Pretty Peacock Princess (complete with tiara, painted nails, body glitter, earrings, and other jewelry). I have a feeling she picked out the peacock outfit for this because it matched her nail polish.
She had so much fun, as did I. I finally bought her real nail polish and not the super cheap kind (she picked the sparkly blue, which I love, too) because the ones she had would just chip off after maybe 5 minutes. She loves having her nails painted so I figured it would be a good idea to get her decent polish (I may or may not have painted my toes, too).
Today, Sunday, we will be having a movie night for Flubber. I don't think any of us have seen the newer version with Robin Williams. We will be having green Jello (Flubber) for dessert and Ashlyn has this stuff that you can put in the bathtub and it turns the water into goo. Of course it's green. Ashlyn picked the color (green is her favorite color) and then Aaron and I thought it would be cool to do for a movie night and we thought of Flubber. Anyway, I'm not sure what else we'll be doing for the movie night, but it should be fun! Aaron is working mid-shift today so he'll be home to make our favorite pizza. Yay! I hope you all have a great week and we'll be back with another update soon!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
You talk about Doctor Who so much that I am so curious about it. I want to watch an episode or two... I've seriously never heard of it before you. I still have only heard about it from you. *lol* What channel is it on? How many seasons so far?
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of Ashlyn's painted nails. I have been painting Ashlynn's toenails for a few months now. Every time I change my color I do her's too. She loves it. I need to get a picture to go in our blog (if I ever get caught up on other things I have been meaning to post about!) so I can remember her cute little painted toes forever. :)
I don't think we've ever seen Flubber, either. Your movie night sounds like it will be lots of fun.