Let's see, what did we do this week...
Monday we really didn't do anything. Tuesday was just going out to lunch and the library before it started pouring. Wednesday was a pretty exciting day. We took Ashlyn to the park to play for a little bit before her ballet class. She did really well during class and I'm hoping to get her into a second one on Saturday mornings as well. I could only sign her up for one pre-ballet class, but the teacher is usually very open with kids coming in for an extra class. So next week I will ask him if his Saturday class is too packed or not. Anyway, after class we had a quick snack and costume change back home and then she had her first sign language class! She learned "I love you," "apple," "ant," and how to sign to the song "The Itsy, Bitsy Spider." It was a lot of fun and I'm very glad we signed (see what I did there?) her up for the class.
Wednesday we also got a few packages. I got a few things I ordered for her birthday party
as well as part of Aaron's Halloween costume. Technically, I consider this my toy, but Aaron gets to use it for his costume. ;) BEHOLD.... our sonic screwdriver.
Thursday and Friday morning were pretty normal. Friday evening was the start of Ashlyn's gymnastics class. She did great and had a lot of fun. Afterward, we went to the Dollar Store to pick up a few things for our movie night the following night.
Saturday was a fun day. Aaron surprised me with a special snack when he came home from work and the three of us went for a long walk with Prim. We watched A Bug's Life, had a picnic in the living room, and did a few fun buggy things. :)
And now here we are yet again on Sunday. We have a lot planned for Monday so I'm sure today we'll just be hanging out at home. I've been trying to do a little bit of school (if you can call it that... it's only a short time each morning) so Sundays I print out some worksheets and whatnot for our theme the next week. This coming week will be a space theme. I'm off to find some fun worksheets and ideas right now! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment