Saturday, September 29, 2012

More WDW Pictures

We actually didn't take our nice camera to the parks except for during the Halloween party.  Since we are going to be there so often, we are just going to let the Photopass photographers do their jobs and take a couple with our phones more often than not.  So this post will have the pictures from the party and soon I will upload pictures we took on the phones. 

Here is Ashlyn dressed up for the party!


And with Merida.


We asked the Photopass people to take a picture of all three of us with Mickey and Minnie since we were all dressed up for Halloween.


And this is a random picture from the parade, but there is a cool story behind it.  Unfortunately I'm the only one of the three of us that saw it, but it was funny.  So just a couple of people away from us was a family dressed as dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians.  Cruella DeVil was dancing by and saw them and ran up to them yelling "PUPPIES!!!!"  It was awesome.


So anyway, we'll be back again with some camera pictures once I get the chance to upload them to the computer!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ashlyn's costume, she looks so cute! I wonder if my Ashlynn will ever wear wigs for costumes. :/ She loves her little crown that she has and wears it everyday (she puts it on herself) but she pulls off headbands, unless we're out and she forgets about them. haha

    ReplyDelete