February 2nd
I am loving my classroom all decorated for February! My library area isn't done yet, but I am excited about it and will post a picture when it is done. Here is my family tree wall:
I am going to change the tree for each season. There will be flowers on it for the spring months, green for summer, etc.
Here are the kids' cubbies. In person, the hearts along it are really cute.
My door. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole thing because the hallway isn't wide enough, but the bottom of the door has multiple Hershey kisses, one for each kid and each teacher (I have an afternoon teacher that comes in to relieve me now):
The front window. I need to get a picture of the whole thing somehow, but I was trying to hurry before I went to go get my kids this morning. It's a little caterpillar type thing made of hearts and it says "Our Love Bugs". Not in the picture is the caterpillar's head, which makes the whole thing make more sense. :)
And of course our house has a touch of red, pink, and white. :)
There are a few other touches throughout the house as well, but we don't have too much for Valentine's Day. I still love it, though! Oh, and I just finished the new quote for our fridge.
February 3rd
Prim is now 3! Here's the birthday puppy enjoying some birthday ear scratches.
And of course we had to get her a special treat, so I found a special dog cookie.
February 4th
My library decor at school is done! Isn't that owl so cute? I wish I could draw like that!
February 5th
This little area is by Ashlyn's school. They used to have goats that the kids could take help take care of when they did well! We would drive by and look at them every time we came over from Cuba to look for a place to live. They don't have the goats anymore, but we always thought Ashlyn would go to this school. :)
February 6th
Friday night Ashlyn and I curled up, shared some popcorn, and watched The Little Mermaid.
February 7th
The weather was beautiful on Saturday, so we did some yard work, played outside, and opened all the windows.
The squirrels and birds were enjoying the weather, too!
February 8th
We try to have brunch together every Sunday morning since we never get to have breakfast together because of Aaron's schedule. This week we had blueberry scones, cranberry orange scones, cucumber sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, grapes, strawberries, tea, and raspberry lemonade. It was delicious!
Next Saturday is Valentine's Day! Have a wonderful, extra love-filled week!














No comments:
Post a Comment