We had a very nice week. It seemed kind of long, though, so I was definitely looking forward to the 3-day weekend Ashlyn and I are having!
February 9th
Monday was National Pizza Day and I just happened to plan french bread pizzas for one night this week, so of course we had to have them this day! Ashlyn pretty much made them herself.
February 10th
For some reason, Prim and Ali were having a staring contest. Prim was on the couch with her paws on the arm while Ali sat at her spot on the counter that she likes to jump from.
February 11th
I spent the evening putting together Ashlyn's valentines to take to her class the next day. They turned out pretty cute. As soon as I asked her during the weekend what kind of valentines she wanted to give, she mentioned wanting to give out pencils, so this is what we did.
February 12th
I forgot to take a picture. :( I'm much better at remembering than I was a month ago, though! I did take a screenshot of this from Facebook. A friend/family member posted a picture of her dog and I never knew it looks a lot like Prim! I just thought it was funny and had to take a screenshot to show Aaron later.
February 13th
We decided we didn't want to cook so took advantage of one of the gift cards we had gotten over Christmas. We went to Olive Garden and while the food was very good, the coffee and desserts were what I enjoyed the most! The hazelnut caramel macchiato was exactly what I needed and for dessert we chose this lemon cream cake and a sampler of three desserts.
February 14th
Aaron schemed with Georgia about getting this cute little gem for my Valentine's present. We saw it while we were in Alabama and I loved it, but didn't get it because I didn't have a "need" for it. Later, after we were home, I told Aaron that I wish I had gotten it while we were there, so he asked Georgia to grab it for him and mail it over. :) I love it and can't wait to put some cute little baked things in there. I am planning on making thin mint cupcakes with the Girl Scout cookies that are coming in this weekend and I also need to start practicing my macarons, so this may just display a few. :)
February 15th
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me. Oh, C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me. OH, C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me. OH, cookie cookie cookie starts with C. *ahem* I got the Girl Scout cookies today. :)
We tried to make the most of our weekend. Aaron was off Friday through Sunday, so that was really nice! Ashlyn and I are going to go do something special tomorrow since we're both off, but I'm not sure what that will be yet. I can't wait, though! I hope you all have a wonderful week as well!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment