January 26th
Ali's favorite part of this house. She loves to work her way up to the beams close to the ceiling and just look down on her kingdom.
January 27th
I found these really cool letters at Michaels for $1 or $1.50 each and knew they would go perfect by our fireplace. I wanted just an M, but since they didn't have that, I grabbed each of our first initials. It reminds me of Pitch Perfect, though (aca-awesome)! But I'm going to be decorating for Valentine's Day now, so they will probably go away for a month.
January 28th
I love when Winn-Dixie has $1 flower bunches! I put together three pretty flower arrangements for $7! Flowers can be so expensive, but I love having fresh ones about the place, so I like to take advantage of this deal.
January 29th
Just making plans for a Disney vacation to surprise Ashlyn once school is out, no biggie. Shhh... she won't know until June. We are going to pick her up on her last day (they will be getting out early) and she will find out in the car on our way. :)
January 30th
Friday, the cold Aaron has had really started to hit me and since a few classes were low at work, they let me go home early. So I made some Earl Grey tea and cuddled on the couch until it was time to pick up Ashlyn.
January 31st
On Saturday, Ashlyn had two birthday parties to attend! The first one was at a campground of sorts that is close by with lots of nature trails, cabins you can rent, a pool, playground, and a lake. We're going to look into renting a cabin (less than $40 a night!) one weekend when it starts to warm up. I already can't wait!
February 1st
Super Bowl Sunday! Though I really only care about the commercials and half time show. haha Aaron will be going to a Super Bowl party, but Ashlyn has Girl Scouts on Sundays now and I am leading this week's Daisy lesson, so Ashlyn and I won't make the party. I barely feel up to Girl Scouts let alone a party, though, so it will work out. This morning, I ironed on all the patches I showed you from last week's ceremony. She was very excited to see it all on there!
I love a new month because it means I get to redecorate our house and my classroom! I just started our house today (Sunday) and my classroom is practically done from working on it last week. I'll take pictures of both when they're completely red, white, and pink. :) Have a fabulous week!








No comments:
Post a Comment