March 18th
Why yes, the backyard is the main reason we bought this house. :)
March 19th
We had made strawberry lemonade popsicles Monday night so they could freeze overnight. We took them outside to sit under the tree and read a book while enjoying.
March 20th
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay! (Aaron was breaking up some wood into stakes so we could post garage sale signs on Saturday.)
March 21st
Ashlyn and I wanted to do a science experiment and we decided to learn about evaporation and condensation. The first jar has its lid on tightly, the second just partially, and the third will have no lid. We marked the level of the water and will see if there is any difference tomorrow! We also watched the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode on the water cycle.
March 22nd
We can't go to any store without having a bit of fun. :)
March 23rd
Over the weekend, besides having our garage sale, we puppy sat for some good friends. Their new puppy, Diesel, took a liking to me. He is a cutie.
March 24th
We were busy this Sunday. We put out our garage sale stuff again. We did great on Saturday and knew Sunday would probably be a bust, but we put it out anyway and just used the time and room to go through a couple of boxes we hadn't gotten to beforehand. We then headed to go check on the dogs again and spent the afternoon swimming in their pool (they told us we could lol). It was a great afternoon, but we were having so much fun I forgot to take any pictures. I did, however, take a picture of Ashlyn's preschool backpack from last year because we are going to put it in our second garage sale in a couple of weeks (everything left after that will be donated) and I wanted to remember what she picked. :) I'll be doing the same with her Kindergarten backpack soon because I can't remember if I took a pic of that yet or not.
We hope you had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment