Sunday, May 31, 2015

Our Random Bit of Week

Look, look, look!  I published this post on time!!!  lol  

May 25th

So... I didn't take a picture.  :(  I did remember close to the end of the day, however, and took a picture of what will be going on at Ashlyn's school her last week.  The last day of school is the 3rd, and we were contemplating just keeping her home, but Aaron had to plan a conference call that morning, so we figured we would go ahead and send her to school that day (it will be a half day).  We have a surprise for her as soon as we pick her up anyway.  :)




May 26th

We were having a family game night and Ashlyn's first pick was our Disney Headbands game!




May 27th

Just a girl and her dog.



I was trying for a super cute picture where you could actually see Ashlyn too, but Prim doesn't like the flash, so she is more on Ashlyn's lap than she started. 

May 28th

I've been meaning to try Pimm's, which is a gin-like drink from Great Britain, and finally grabbed it after work one day.  Apparently people usually mix it with citrus, so Aaron had grabbed some fruit and lemonade to make a delicious drink!



May 29th

I hurt my lower at work yesterday, so Ashlyn crawling all over me while I was trying to rest it Friday evening was SUPER helpful.  :/  She's lucky she's so cute.


May 30th

Ashlyn and I went to Target to grab some stuff to organize her room (which, along with stuff to organize the garage, is what we planned on putting our garage sale money toward).  She was very excited to pick out the stuff she wanted and started organizing everything as soon as we got home. 


I also finally got a chance to grab our nice camera and take a picture of one of the dragonflies that loves to visit our backyard.


May 31st 

We've been super busy this weekend.  One of the things we had to do was grocery shopping, of course.  Ashlyn and I went to Publix, which we rarely do anymore (and I miss it!), and apparently they now have a British foods section!  So of course we had to get some snacks.


I also picked up some veggie rolls for my lunch.  SO good.


We will be back with lots to talk about next week.  Ashlyn will be graduating Kindergarten and we will be taking her on a Disney trip she still doesn't know about!  :)  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the shoe organizer!! I think I might have to do that in Ashlynn's room. She has so many little "friends" and they end up in different places every time she cleans up. I'd love them to have a home! :)

    ReplyDelete