Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some Random Thoughts

Not too much has been going on in our neck of the woods lately. But we don't want to leave you all hanging, either, so I thought I'd post a few pictures and a video we have taken the past few days.

In this video Ashlyn is playing with one of the toys we... oops... I mean the Easter Bunny got her for Easter. I think I took this yesterday while Aaron was at work helping teach a boat school. Before I grabbed the camera, she was hitting the keys, playing with the dog, turning the wheel, beeping the horn, just really playing! It was so fun to just sit back and watch her. But as soon as she saw the camera, she became shy or something and didn't want to play as much. Oh well, it's still a pretty cute video.



This picture of our little goofball was taken a few days ago. She is wearing a cute Scottie dog dress that Aunt Barbara in Alabama sent us.


Aaron took this next picture just this afternoon. I was looking through an Avon catalog (I love Avon! Always reminds me of my mom.) and Ashlyn decided she wanted to check it out, too. As you've seen from the Easter post, she loves to read already! We're so proud of her. Hopefully that sticks. She always wants to hold the books herself when we read her a story.


Well, that's it from the Mumpowers for now. Have a fabulous evening!

1 comment:

  1. I love the video and the picture. Two Aunt Barbs...how lucky can a little girl get! I'm being a smart alec, of course, but she is a very special little girl. We all love her!
    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete