Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tickle, tickle, tickle!

I have a feeling there will be plenty to blog about this next week. It is Aaron's "off" week, where he will only have to work 2 days, so we will probably get out to the pool and/or beach and then Easter will be here shortly! So before all that happens, I thought I'd put up a cute video of Ashlyn and me playing.



She also did the sweetest thing later in the day, but I couldn't get a video of it myself. She was sitting on the couch and I kneeled down in front of her. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She reached out and grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me back in for more kisses. Every time I kissed her cheek, she would smile and laugh. It just made my heart melt! She has done it once before and it is just one of my favorite things in the world. :)

This next picture is so sweet to me. The toy she is chewing on is none other than my very own Cuddles. Cuddles is a silky bunny that my parents gave to me one Easter when I was very young. It was my favorite stuffed animal for years. So today, Ashlyn was playing in her crib while I was getting ready so us girls could run to the store, and I decided it was a good time to give it to her. It looked like it was tasty! :) Maybe one day it will be one of her favorites, too.


Well, it is time to go and clean up for the night. I hope everyone is having a fabulous evening! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love her little laugh! That is too cute! And I think that is so neat that you are able to give her one of your favorite toys from when you were little. I wish I had something like to give to Dawson. Although, I doubt he would want any of MY toys *lol* He'd probably want one of Dave's!

    ReplyDelete