Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Froggie Printo

We had our movie night tonight and were lucky enough to have some friends over to enjoy it with us. We watched The Princess and the Frog. Our friends had not seen it before (they have 3 kids: 13, 6, and 18 months). This was the first time we have had friends over for one of our movie nights (well, this is only our 3rd movie night, but still).

I'm a little mad that I forgot to take a picture of our dinner, but Aaron made a delicious meal of gumbo, hush puppies, and corn. For dessert I made some frog cake pops.

k nnj vfsvfeeeeeeerrejtr2gee221111111111``f x
(Ashlyn wanted to let you know what she thought of movie night.)

I decorated the dining room table with some of my Valentine frogs and Mardi Gras beads. Each person got some beads to wear.

I also decorated our granite kitchen island. The little frog on the left I got when all the Valentine stuff went on sale this year. I knew it would be perfect for The Princess and the Frog movie night!

After dinner we all came into the living room to watch the movie. It was a really fun night! We're thinking Alice in Wonderland (the Disney original one) will be our next movie night in a couple of weeks. We don't own it (yet) but the library has a lot of movies you can rent for free. I already have a few good ideas for it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those cake pops are so adorable!!! I can't wait to see what you do for Alice in Wonderland. I LOVE that movie, it's definitely one of my favorites.

    Dave and I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D after he got home (his parents watched Dawson for us) that was really good too, if you haven't seen it I definitely recommend it. Dave tried on a Mad Hatter hat when we were at Disneyland...it was hilarious. I should add that picture to one of my blogs!

    ReplyDelete