Here are some random things from this week. Two more of Ashlyn's teeth have FINALLY broke through the gums. However, this means that Ashlyn hasn't been feeling very well for a few days. It's normal for her while she's teething, but it doesn't make it any easier. :( One day, I was cuddling with her on the couch but had to get up to start dinner, work on dinner, or something like that. Anyway, I came back and found this:

She was just so cute lounging! You could tell she wasn't feeling great because 1) she never scoots over to have her back on the pillow and 2) she rarely sits still when I leave the room... unless Elmo's on. :) She was adorable, though. I think she's feeling a little better now, but not 100%.
I also got some cute video of Ashlyn dancing to her Fridge DJ.
When Aaron got home the other night, Ashlyn wanted to cuddle with him. She misses her Daddy so much when he's at work! I got a great video of Aaron tickling her and her just laughing and laughing!!!
Like I've said, we have a pretty busy next few days, so we will be posting more soon! Have a fabulous weekend!
I wish Dawson would just lounge on the couch...if I leave him on the couch by himself he tries to flip off head first. He does know how to get off the couch the right (and safe) way, but I guess head first is more fun. *lol*
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she is starting to feel better. Teething is no fun. :( The videos are so cute! She's a good little dancer.