Today I broke out some of Ashlyn's tea set and set up a little tea party for her. She had a blast and is still playing! I took a little video to share with you guys. :)
Ashlyn also had her 18-month well baby appointment on Tuesday. Everything went great! She is 22.6 pounds and 30" long. She is just doing great. She had to get 6 shots (poor girl!) and she has to go back in 1 month for the booster shot for the flu and h1n1. Other than that (and yearly flu shots) she doesn't have to get any vaccinations until she's in school! So that was good news, too. Our baby's getting so big!!!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Barb
That video is so cute! How smart is she to pour the tea into the cup?!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad her appointment went well. We still need to make Dawson's 18 month appointment. Oops! I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'm glad to hear that they will be caught up on their immunizations for awhile. Dawson got the flu and H1N1 shots a few months ago. I think he'll get 3 shots at his next appt.