Friday, October 8, 2010

Ashlyn's Birthday Party!

Well, Blogger wasn't letting me upload the pictures from Ashlyn's birthday party. Maybe the formatting was different because of whatever program our friend used when editing them? I really have no idea, BUT instead of just having the pictures on here anyway, I made a little movie of them with a very cute song. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I know I already left a comment on FB but I just love this video and the music! You'll have to let me know where you got the customized CD. Do they have some for boys?

    Also, I know I just commented on this the other day but your hair looks so pretty down! I never realized how long it was until the other day. I have sort of wavy hair like you and I normally won't wear it down unless I can straighten it first, but your hair looks so cute so that I decided to wear my down and keep the wavy look and Dave really liked it! :D

    ReplyDelete