We decided to get a few Photopass pictures of Ashlyn in front of the castle. The Photopass lady was really nice and wanted to get a picture of Ashlyn walking toward the castle. She did her best, but Ashlyn wasn't really cooperating too well. She was starting to get tired of having her picture taken so much! We got a few shots, but I think we may buy one of the Photopass ones... a few of them turned out really cute.
And of course we got the group picture in front of the castle!
Something very special happened about now. There was a local news crew at the Magic Kingdom to do a story on Disney's new promotion for 2011, Let the Memories Begin. They saw us, with Ashlyn looking extra beautiful dressed as a princess, and asked if they could film us getting pictures taken and then interview us. Um... YES!! We weren't back in the hotel to watch the news that night, but it was posted on their website. Enjoy!
Ashlyn's first TV appearance.
Yes, I know I'm a goober. :) It was a really cool experience and something I don't think we'll ever forget. Disney is magical in and of itself, but something extra magical has happened to us on every trip.
By the way, does anyone know how to take a video like this and save it to your computer? Is that possible?
Ashlyn is so adorable in her Cinderella dress! And that is so cool that you were interviewed by the news. Have you googled how to save a video to your computer (I think it's a flash video) I googled it just now and a bunch of stuff came up.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great to be on t.v. I sure hope you can find a way to keep it.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Barb