Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfect, Precious, Painted Paper Pumpkin!

Yesterday we decided to let Ashlyn do a little painting project that would eventually become a fall/Halloween decoration for our house! We haven't done much painting because it always ended up being a pain, but we finally found a set up that works for us. So we'll definitely be doing it more often! Anyway, here she is painting.


And here is her finished project after being outlined in Sharpie and cut out. It is now up on the wall above our TV. It will probably be up there through Thanksgiving. :)

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute! I like your little painting area.

    Here is the easel I was talking about http://www.walmart.com/ip/Step2-Easel-for-Two-Pink/11072579

    It comes with foam magnetic numbers and letters, too! I kind of want to get one for Dawson now, but only the pink one comes with the letters and numbers. :/ The red one doesn't and it's $5 cheaper. Maybe I can buy the letters and numbers set separate? I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete