After breakfast we headed over to Mickey's Toontown Fair.
I really wanted to spend a lot of time here and get as many pictures as possible, since by the next time we go Mickey's Toontown will be closed forever, but we had other things we wanted to do, too. Mickey's Toontown Fair was never meant to be permanent. If you've been to both this one and Toontown in Disneyland, you'll know there's a BIG difference! But anyway, that's neither here nor there. We weren't able to make it to Minnie's House. :( But I got lots of shots of Mickey's house that I didn't have. :D
There are lots of great details in Mickey's house, but the main reason for visiting?
Yep! It was time to see Mickey and Minnie!!! We were really excited. We learned at our breakfast that Ashlyn was no longer scared of the characters (with the exception of Eeyore) but she wouldn't approach them alone. She was happy to see Mickey and Minnie, though. We got a great group picture. This is also the character interaction where we found out Ashlyn will smile and look at the camera (for the most part) when you tell her to "say cheese!"
And Ashlyn gave them each a kiss on the nose (neither I nor the Photopass person got a good shot of it, though :( ) and gave Mickey a high five!
She didn't want to leave, but it was time to go ride some rides and explore other parts of the Magic Kingdom!
I love the pictures!
ReplyDelete