Cast Members all dressed up for the party hold up signs close to party time to let people know it's a special ticket event.
There were a couple of things we wanted to make sure to do during the party. One thing was to find Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. I've been on a mission to get
Prince Naveen was awesome. I had autograph pages because I'm going to make Ashlyn a special photo album (I need to get on that... but anyway). Each page's background had a picture from the movie that specific character is in. Anyway, Prince Naveen started commenting to Tiana about the pictures on theirs. "This is where I first met you and saw your beautiful eyes, do you remember?" It was a great character experience.
Next up, we knew that they set up Cinderella's Carriage for photo ops during the party. You know we had to do that!!!
Isn't she precious? I was happy that we didn't have to wait in a line forever. On busy nights (we went during the off season) it can be a really, really long line if you don't get there 15 minutes before they even open it up.
They had a special Villians show. It was really good. Then, of course, there was the Boo To You Parade. Such a cool parade! We loved it! Oh, let's backtrack... while waiting around before the shows started, guess what I noticed.
I FOUND WALDO!!!!
Okay, so I was being a dork when I took the picture, but he ended up being really sweet and helped us out. He and Mario (the guy to his right) saw Aaron searching for a spot for at least Ashlyn and me to sit and watch the parade whenever it started. They said that when it was about to start, we were more than welcome to sit in front of them since they were going to stand anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure they live close by... we were thanking them for about the hundredth time and they said that they come all the time and would probably be back the next party night. (Yeah, I'm totally jealous.)
First, about 10 minutes before the parade starts, the Headless Horseman makes his rounds.
Ashlyn stretched her legs after the Horseman came by, excited for what may come next.
The parade was awesome and just so much fun. We stayed for awhile after the parade to watch the fireworks. They were great, too. When we left, we had to take a picture of the front of the park. They had it all foggy and creepy. It was great!
When we got to the room, we saw that we had a little bit more pixie dust waiting for us! We had two towel animals waiting for us plus a code for the Photopass pictures website to get 20% off our order! We didn't end up ordering any pictures, but it was still so cool. Also, the Mousekeeper set this up with some of Ashlyn's friends.
It was a great surprise and a wonderful end to a fun trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment