Oh well, maybe next time! We looked at the show/parade schedule and decided to catch Dream Along With Mickey. So we sat in front of the castle and ended up having a pretty good seat. I wanted to include this picture of Ashlyn before the show so you can see the difference in a minute.
Soon the show started.
And once Mickey stepped on stage (which we didn't get a picture of), this was Ashlyn.
She was frozen like that until the minute Mickey left, which was very quickly because it started to rain (2 drops, no exaggeration).
*sigh* I get goosebumps every time I look at those pictures. It makes my heart soar to see her that happy. ♥ It was really disappointing that they stopped the show because Ashlyn was enjoying it so much. But I also understand that they can't take the chance that it would stop at 2 drops and not just downpour and make the stage all slippery. Ashlyn asked for Mickey a few times afterward :( but she got over it very quickly. I am really, really wanting to take her back, like, TOMORROW just for that show.
After some more fun, we sat down to decide whether or not to go to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. While we rested and decided, I ran to get us some water and could not resist getting Ashlyn a big balloon!
Well, we did end up going to the Halloween party and we are so glad we did! So I got Ashlyn in her costume (hmmm... maybe her every day clothes are costume... she is a princess after all) and we got our wristbands for the party!
She is SO happy!!! That stinks that they had to stop the show, at least she got to see some of it though. I love the picture with her holding the balloon. Dawson LOVED his Mickey balloon and he still loves the Mickey weights (I totally can't think of what they're called right now) that came with it. (I'm assuming you got the same ones, it's hard to tell in the pic)
ReplyDelete