Sunday, April 10, 2011

Animal Adventures! {Part One}

As most of you know, we are in California right now visiting my dad. We're having a wonderful time! We've been doing a lot this weekend, but today we spent all morning at the zoo. We all had a blast! Ashlyn LOVED all the animals. Since we have access to faster internet here, we wanted to go ahead and get a bunch of the zoo pictures on the blog. There are quite a few so I'll go ahead and put them in two parts.

One of my favorite animals is the giraffe. Always has been. So I was really excited to feed them with Ashlyn. She's never done it before but was excited. When it was our turn, Ashlyn just naturally knew what to do. She held the leaves up high and had a new best friend.


She didn't even get scared when her whole hand went in the giraffe's mouth. She loved it!


And I had to include this picture of our new friend. Aaron took it and I love it.


I also enjoy this picture. Ashlyn thought all the birds were really cool.


Posing by an orangutan statue.


Shortly after we arrived at the seals, there was a little "show" where they fed them and talked a little about them.


When we were watching the flamingos, we taught Ashlyn how to stand like one.


I'll end {Part One} with a cute lemur...


... and some cuddly prairie dogs.


I'll be back with {Part Two} shortly!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you 2 feeding the giraffe!! How fun!!! And Ashlyn standing like a flamingo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete