Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flower Gleam and Glow

Tangled is definitely a new favorite in our house. But I've said this before. Some new Rapunzel stuff going on is Ashlyn has a Rapunzel dress now and even went to Build A Bear Workshop for the first time and made a bunny with a Rapunzel dress and wig. :) I'll take a picture of her in her dress with her bunny (whom she appropriately named Rapunzel Bunny) next time she plays dress up.

Also, while we were in California, I got my hair cut so I could donate it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths (about 10 inches!). When the stylist put my hair in a ponytail before cutting it so I could donate it, Ashlyn looked at it and said "Rapunzel!" :) Now she plays with my hair and calls me Rapunzel sometimes. She thinks I look like Rapunzel after her hair was cut (we both have short, brown hair I guess!) and it's so cute.

Another thing is that Ashlyn now has memorized the song that Rapunzel sings to make her hair glow and heal someone. She always wants me to sing it when she is brushing one of her doll's hair (usually Rapunzel Bunny) and sometimes she'll sing it, too. It's adorable and she let me get a pretty okay video of her doing it. I wanted to share it with you! She got shy part way through because she noticed Aaron was watching her. :) But she usually sings it all the way through with maybe missing a word here and there. Here are the lyrics in case you can't understand her (and since she's skipping a line from being shy. lol).

Flower gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine


2 comments:

  1. That video is so cute!!! I'm in the mood to watch Tangled now! Too bad Dawson is watching Blue's Clues and there is no way he will let me turn it off right now. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlyn is absolutely adorable!
    Love, Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete