Friday, April 22, 2011

A Few More Pictures

I wanted to make sure to remember putting up some wonderful pictures of my Daddy and Ashlyn. Ashlyn loves her Grandpa!


They even played princesses and princes together. :)


A few days ago, we all colored Easter eggs. It was Ashlyn's first time and she had a blast! We didn't get any pictures of the coloring process, but here she is putting stickers on them after they were dry.


Also, today is a pretty lazy day for us. I wasn't feeling great last night and it hasn't fully gone away, so we're just relaxing. Ashlyn wanted to play dress up so she put on her Rapunzel dress, grabbed her Rapunzel Bunny (which has a long braid which you can't see in the picture), and we're cuddled up on the couch watching Tangled. :)


It's Easter weekend now so I'll be back next week with lots of pictures! Have a fun and blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That bunny is too cute!! I'm glad Ashlyn had fun coloring Easter eggs, we'll be doing that tonight! :)

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete