We really did have a fantastic time at Disney the other day. It was something we all needed and we were sprinkled with vast amounts of pixie dust while we were there. :) Here are some wonderful pictures we took while we were there.
Of course we had to get a picture with Mickey.
Minnie is now meeting in the New Fantasyland, so we got a picture with her later.
Right next to Minnie was Daisy.
New Fantasyland is absolutely wonderful! We were extremely impressed with everything. Here is the Beast's castle.
And inside of Gaston's Tavern. They had some yummy food and Aaron and I are already talking about being Belle and Gaston at next year's Halloween party because of all the awesome photo opps!
After we explored New Fantasyland (I can't wait to do it again), the Christmas party started and we were able to go, thanks to a very generous Cast Member. The castle was absolutely stunning.
And we just had to go see Mickey again because Minnie joined him for the evening and they were dressed in their Christmas best.
We also saw the princesses. Ashlyn always makes such a big impression on the characters. We have lots of pictures of her with lipstick marks. lol She got a kiss from Snow White and then Rapunzel!
Unfortunately we did eventually have to leave, but it was a wonderful trip I will remember for a very, very long time.
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
The Beast's castle and Gaston's Tavern look AWESOME!!! We just watched Beauty and the Beast a couple of days ago, it's always been one of my favorites. <3 I love the pictures showing all the lights, it looks so beautiful and festive! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!
ReplyDelete