(This is what Ali thinks.)
Oh my goodness, next Tuesday is Christmas! Very exciting! So needless to say, this week was very busy.
Monday, our activity was to bake some Christmas cookies. Hugo must have known because he was hanging out in our mixer.
Ashlyn got to play with her babysitter Monday evening because Aaron and I went to his work's Christmas party. Tuesday, Hugo was playing on our computer, though I forgot to take a picture. But here's a sweet picture of Aaron and Prim napping together.
Wednesday he was back by the computer, listening to some music.
Thursday he was riding Rudolph.
Friday he was exploring the forest.
Saturday he was just hanging out.
This whole time we were pretty much just doing Christmas crafts, baking, wrapping, and buying food for Christmas dinner and stuff. All the fun things that come this time of year. :) Ashlyn's advent activities included crafts and coloring pages. Saturday night she made Aaron's Christmas present.
Sunday Hugo must have needed to print something because he was sitting on the printer.
And our activity was to use dry erase markers and add some Rudolph noses and antlers to our family pictures!
Have a very blessed and fabulous Christmas Eve and Christmas! I'll put up a post on Christmas night with lots of pictures. :)
We made Dave's present last night, too! I love the red noses and antlers on the pictures, super cute!
ReplyDelete