Whoops! I knew I was going to be a little late on this post because I forgot to do it on Sunday, but I had planned on doing it Monday after work. Well, I ended up being sick most of the week and completely forgot I didn't do it until, well, the following Sunday when I was doing THAT week's post! But, better late than never, I suppose. :)
April 13th
"Hello, my name is 'Bad-Dog-Get-Down'! What's yours?"
April 14th
Aaron left early Tuesday morning to go to Las Vegas for a security convention and I had promised Ashlyn we'd have a sleepover. So we watched a movie, ate popcorn, and she slept in our bed.
April 15th
I worked a full day on Wednesday, so all I snapped was a quick picture when I picked up Ashlyn so we could send it to Aaron.
April 16th
Thursday was apparently animal day in my world. When I went to pick up Ashlyn before having to head back to work for a little bit, there was a turtle in the middle of the parent pick up line. So I stopped and picked him up to get him out of the way. Thankfully the people behind me saw what I was doing so didn't seem annoyed. lol Then while Ashlyn and I were driving away from my work, I noticed this little guy holding on for dear life. We had to stop by the grocery store on our way home, so I figured he would just jump off while we were in there. Well, I guess he was determined to come home with us, because he was still there when we pulled into the driveway! Not until then did he jump off.
April 17th
I nearly forgot to take a picture, so here's a blurry one of Ali. I refilled her favorite sock with new catnip (Ashlyn had originally put it together during one of her first Girl Scout meetings since it happened to be Pet Week and Ali has loved it since) so she was enjoying herself. New catnip = one kitty who won't hold still for a good picture.
April 18th
Making the grocery and meal list each week is not my favorite chore. A good cuppa makes it bearable, though!
April 19th
A lot of people didn't come to the Girl Scout meeting this week, so I ended up helping with the lesson and craft. Ashlyn loves going to Girl Scouts! With part of the money the girls raised selling cookies, the troop leader already registered the girls for next year, among other things.
Stick around, a new post is coming right up!!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment