April 6th
Prim just looked happy to be lying behind her Daddy, so I snapped a picture.
April 7th
Ashlyn just got in the car when I picked her up from school and we took a quick picture to send to Aaron since he was at the office.
April 8th
We had to stop by Target after we got Ashlyn from school and this hat was just too cute on her to pass up! It looks much better in person, though.
April 9th
Just taking silly selfies together. :)
April 10th
More messing around, this time using the Disney Side app.
April 11th
We went out to dinner after running some errands and when Aaron had to walk outside for a quick call, Ashlyn and I took a picture together. I told Aaron that she looks so much more like him than me, so I took a picture of them together when we got home to show him. They both ended up being nice pictures. :)
April 12th
Today was finally our day to go to MegaCon!!! We took a bunch of pictures so I will make a whole post about it tomorrow. It was a LOT of fun and I hope we can do it again next year.
Ashlyn didn't have any fun, though. ;)
On that note, I'm tired. So I will wish you all a good week and see you tomorrow with a MegaCon post!






When you posted that pic of you and Ashlyn on facebook I actually thought she looked a lot like you. Your smiles are almost identical!
ReplyDelete