At least we are now all caught up! Here's this week's batch of fun. :)
April 20th
Ninja Ashlyn.
April 21st
Warning: Dog can't hold its licker!
April 22nd
Ashlyn still loves the 1st grade workbook we got her.
April 23rd
While Aaron was in Vegas for work, he ordered some wine glasses from Tiffany's. Even though I knew they were coming, I let out an involuntary gasp when I opened the box to see a Tiffany blue box looking up at me. I guess I have a thing for blue boxes (TARDIS and Tiffany's). :)
April 24th
Ashlyn had her field trip to the Diamond D Ranch today. She had a blast! She fed the cows, rode a horse, fed some fish. She said that the cows were all slobbery and gross and kept licking her, but she said that she wants to be a vet so she has to be okay with that. lol She was in a friend of mine's group, so I got a couple of pictures sent to me.
And since I didn't take those, here's one of Prim.
"'Sup?"
April 25th
I went to Painting with a Twist on Saturday. Painting and drawing are not my strong suits, but I had never taken a painting class before so I really wanted to try it out. Georgia and Kim got me a gift card for my birthday (thank you again!), but it took me awhile to find a painting I wanted to do that also happened to be on a day that Aaron was off so he could be with Ashlyn. It was a lot of fun and the painting turned out better than I thought it would! I definitely want to do it again with some friends (my friend I planned on going with this time couldn't make it)!
April 26th
Shortly after we moved into the house, we had to buy a new mailbox because the one that was already there was falling apart a bit. So we decided to use the old one to house Prim's balls, pick up bags, etc. out in the backyard. Well, we noticed that a bird was starting to build a next in there using an old leash of Prim's. So we moved it from close to the back door and attached it next to our little garden. For awhile we thought by moving it we scared the birds off, but alas, we looked one day and there was a full blown nest! It's definitely a bird's nest because if you look in it for too long, the bird gets scared and flys out.
Also, our green beans have been doing great and just yesterday we saw actual green beans starting to grow! Yay!
We hope you've had a great week and that the coming one is even better!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment