Monday, September 21, 2009

Checking Up on Ashlyn!

Well, first I wanted to share a really cute, silly picture of Ashlyn I got this morning. I was feeding her some mini puffins (pancake muffins) and wanted to see what she would do if I gave her the whole thing. She takes bites out of Ritz crackers all by herself so I was wondering if she would try to tear into a puffin, too. Well, she tried to stuff it all in her mouth.

She's so cute! So we had Ashlyn's 12-month well baby appointment this morning. She is 27 inches which is right about normal and she is 17 lbs. 8 oz, which is the 7th percentile. She's been up and down around the 10th percentile her whole life, though, so that's no big surprise. But we are going again in 3 months for a weight check, just like we've been doing. So nothing too surprising there! She is ahead of all her milestones and is just a happy, healthy little girl!

1 comment: