Saturday, September 12, 2009

In Mama's Footsteps

The three of us went to a new playgroup this morning. Ashlyn had a lot of fun. There was a girl one month older than her and a boy two months older than her. They both can walk but they are still young enough to want to stay close to their moms so Ashlyn wasn't left behind or anything. She had a blast.


I just had to post this. Aaron is working tonight and Ashlyn and I were playing around. She had found my shoes and I was about to go get her since we don't let her just play with shoes. But I noticed she was just moving them around with her feet so I waited to see what she would do. She kept putting her foot on my sandal and this was the picture I was able to get. I love it! Melts my heart. :)

1 comment: