We posted about our trip to the beach to take pictures a little bit ago. Well, during the past few days we have made a couple of other ventures to let Ashlyn explore outside! We always take her places, but now we are getting brave and letting her crawl around and discover things! Sunday we took her across the street to the playground.


Today I put Ashlyn in her new swimsuit (which is still a little big for her so it kept slipping down, but she was just too cute!) and let her splash around in her kiddie pool.



She had a lot of fun and tried to climb out of the pool a couple of times. She couldn't quite get out, though. She is practicing how to climb things more and more, plus it was slippery, but she'll get the hang of it in no time. She didn't know what to think about the feel of the grass!

After her swim today, she took a bath. I guess she wasn't done splashing because half of the bath water ended up on me and the bathroom floor, as usual. Shortly after that she was crawling to me, whining, letting me know it was naptime. I guess it wore her out!
She is so cute!!! I love the new swimming suit! I wish Dawson would actually start CRAWLING so maybe I can take him out and explore a little. He CAN crawl, I've seen him do it 6 or 7 times over the last 4 days but he still prefers to army crawl! Boo!
ReplyDelete