We have a couple of videos to share with you. This first one is from Tuesday. Ashlyn was looking at her book, Ladybug's Gift, that her Granddaddy Kim got for her (while wearing a University of Alabama shirt) and started reading me the story. It was so sweet and I was able to capture a little bit of it.
This second video was taken just today. She officially knows what "clap" means! You can hear Aaron in the background saying "clap for Mama." Neither of us were clapping at all. She started this this morning while I was feeding her breakfast. I said "can you clap?" (again, no hand motions to prompt her) and she started clapping! It was pretty cool!
And like I say to anyone who will listen... Ashlyn will be 1 in 16 DAYS!!!! Oh my goodness! *ahem* Sorry about that. :) We hope you all have a fabulous day!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
That is so neat!
ReplyDeleteHow precious...Granddaddy Kim
ReplyDelete