Anyway, so instead of making just a simple little thing that I may or may not have liked, I went on a Disney site I go on ALL the time... the DIS Discussion Boards. There is a design forum and the people on there create some incredible stuff! I found one person who I knew could make something perfect for Ashlyn so I decided to make a request. I am so glad I did! Here is what she made (you can click on it to make it bigger):
On the top it says "The only place for a princess to turn 1!" I printed it out right away and ironed it onto a plain pink onesie that was hanging in Ashlyn's closet. It turned out ridiculously perfect! Aaron absolutely loves it, too. You know we'll have plenty of photos of her in it, and just around the park, when we get back from our trip! I've seen other designs this girl has made for others and I have so many ideas for stuff to do for Ashlyn! I just have to figure out if I want to do one or two others for this trip or wait until future trips. Hmm... I'm leaning towards doing a cute princess pillow case idea, but I'm not sure yet. I might also wait for that until Ashlyn is a little older and has a favorite character and/or movie. Or both.... lots of stuff to think about it the next 8 days before our flight off island!
No comments:
Post a Comment