As soon as Toontown opened, we went straight to see Mickey and Minnie. It was getting close to Ashlyn's naptime and she started to get a little cranky while we were in line. We were a little disappointed thinking that we weren't going to get good pictures. But the line was short since we went right away so it wasn't going to be too bad keeping Ashlyn up a little bit longer. As soon as we got in the room with them and Ashlyn saw them, she perked right up! She started smiling and pointing at Mickey and Minnie and was just so excited! That's my girl. :) She said hi and gave them kisses on the nose while Aaron took pictures.
And of course we had to get our family picture with them!
A little later in the day we headed to Adventureland for a snack. I had heard really, really good things about the pineapple Dole whip but had never had one so I really wanted to try it this trip. It was soooo good and all three of us enjoyed it. Ashlyn got mad after it was gone! lol But right next to the Dole whip cart was Lilo and Stitch! I love Stitch and was probably more excited to get our picture taken with them than I should have been. haha
Ashlyn called Stitch a cat and seemed to like him. We ordered the movie lately and it should be here soon so I'm looking forward to watching it with her. I think she'll like it.
Between those four and the princesses, that was our character experience. We had seen Cinderella's stepmother and evil stepsisters, but Ashlyn was napping so we didn't go get a picture with them. We didn't see Donald, but these characters came right up to us while we were sitting in a pretty little deserted area by the castle during Ashlyn's morning nap. Aaron didn't even have to use the zoom, that's how close they got to us. Ducks and other birds LOVE Disney parks!
Tomorrow I am going to put up some random pictures from around the park. Have a fabulous day!
Great pictures! It looks like you guys had an amazing time!
ReplyDelete