Okay, well, I have a confession to make. There is a little secret about me.... I'm obsessed with Disney. Whew, glad to have that off my chest! Wait, what? You already knew that? Oh... I guess I don't hide it very well. :) Anyway, apparently Ashlyn is taking after her mama in that respect and so far her favorite is The Little Mermaid! The first time I was watching it after she was born, she was only a few months old and as soon as the song "Under the Sea" came on, she became fascinated and would not stop smiling. We decided to put it on again... cute story... there is a song in the movie called "Les Poissons" (means "the fishes" in French). Aaron had put croissants in the oven to go with dinner and he started singing "les.... croi.... ssants, les croissants, how I love les croissants" so I immediately had to watch The Little Mermaid! (Aaron always finds a way to make me love him even more than I already do.) So anyway, we put it on and Ashlyn crawled over to the computer and started watching it. Once "Under the Sea" came on, this is what happened:
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
That is so cute! She looks so excited and I love her dance moves. :-)
ReplyDeleteA little off topic...it's crazy that she is 3 or more inches shorter than Dawson. Her legs look so long to me! Maybe Dawson has short legs and I long torso. *lol* I dunno.