I traced her hands on some red paper, cut them out, and put them in the shape of a heart. I taped them onto a piece of paper, then taped a bigger white heart on top of that. That way when Ashlyn painted on top of it, I could take the white heart off and her handprint heart would still be there.
It turned out SO cute and I have to say, she had a blast painting! I am going to be picking up more paint when we go to the states next month (they don't sell washable type paint here) and doing more projects. It just melted my heart to see her laughing and smiling so much while making her Daddy a special gift. :)
We are planning on going to the beach this afternoon. Ashlyn has been quite a few times, but has always played in the water. She drooled a lot as a tiny baby (if you go back and look at old pictures, the front of her is almost always wet lol) so if she played in the sand it would just be one big mess. blech We haven't had a chance to go much at all lately so we bought her some beach toys and are going to let her go for it! Don't worry, we'll be taking lots of pictures! And, of course, Ali will be getting a can of tuna. :) ♥♥
That turned out so cute!
ReplyDelete