Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Have No Idea Where She Got This From

First, let me give you a little background story. But I don't want to bore you so I'll make a long story short. At one point I lost Ashlyn's comb and after searching for awhile, we finally broke down and bought another one. During that time I didn't do much with her hair because it is pretty hard to make decent looking pigtails with a soft-bristled brush!

Anyway, I was able to do her hair nicely on Sunday and took a few pictures. I especially wanted to because she was dressed all cute to go to Sunday brunch when her Daddy got home from trying to get a hair cut (it was way too busy so it didn't happen). NOW to the point of this post. :) Recently whenever we ask Ashlyn to smile, she does this silly scrunched up face. It is weird, but very cute.

I did manage to get a cute smiley picture of her, though. I had to be quick with it (since she would much rather play or run around than get her picture taken) so I ended up cutting off the top of her head, but it's still adorable.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I love the ponytails.

    Love,
    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete