Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess

Ashlyn is definitely a little princess already! Well, we knew that, but she's realizing it now. :) One thing she loves to do is put on "lipstick." She always sees me put on Chapstick and after a little bit she started acting like she wanted me to put it on her, too. So I did and now every time she sees me pick it up, she'll walk over to me (I know, that's still crazy with all the walking!) and pucker up her lips so I can put it on.

Whenever she finds a tube of Chapstick (like from Aaron's hat when he sets everything down after work) she puts it on herself (with the cap on, of course). It is way too cute and I was able to get a picture of it today.


Don't forget the Super Bowl tonight!!! We don't super care about the game, but we'll be enjoying the commercials! :) But, I always pick a team to root for even if I don't care, so... GO SAINTS!!! (I guess I'll say "go Colts," too, because that's who Aaron's rooting for.)

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Be very careful with the chapstick thought. Brooke is the same way and it didnt take her long to figure out how to open in and try to take a bite. They learn so quick. Hard to believe my baby will be 2 in about a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so cute!!! Look at her puckering her lips and everything! Adorable!

    I'm rooting for the Saints, too, just because Ellen is. *lol*

    ReplyDelete