We're back! Straight to the pictures!
Here is Ashlyn fending off... something... in one of the UK's shops.
Here is my friend Jodi and I. We were able to hang out for a little while and chat. It was fun.
One of the last things we did was stop by the Character Spot.
All of them were great, but I think Donald and Goofy were the best (Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy are Ashlyn's favorites). Donald wanted to play peek-a-boo with her and Goofy got down on the floor to do a fun pose with her. LOVE!
Oh, and we wear fezes now.
Fezes are cool.
As of last month we have annual passes now so you may or may not be subjected to lots of Disney pictures pretty often. :) Have a great week!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
I love all the photos, looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete