No Disney this week (c'mon, people, we're not machines!), but we still had a lot of fun. Monday Ashlyn and I were able to go have a playdate with her little friend Kristianna and her grandma. We all had a lot of fun.
Tuesday we did a little shopping and had some lunch at a new (to us) restaurant. We picked up some yummy snacks from around the world at a fabulous store called the World Market. I want to live in that shopping center because right in a row are World Market, Party City, and Barnes & Noble. That's pretty close to the perfect Christina trifecta right there (replace Party City with Michaels or JoAnn's and you're there). Anyway, we had an Epcot movie night (the park at Walt Disney World that has the World Showcase that introduces the cultures of multiple different countries) where we had our snacks and watched The Three Caballeros. I was also able to get one part of my Halloween costume since there was a Marshall's close by, too.
Thursday Aaron helped me dye my hair. I wanted it to be auburn/red, but since my hair is so dark it turned out a lot more subtle than I wanted it to be. Oh well. Friday I was attacked.
And these two were cute.
A little while after this, Ashlyn was running around, stepped wrong, and rolled her ankle. :( It wasn't anything really bad, but it was still hurting her an hour later so we decided she shouldn't go to gymnastics this week. She was bummed about that, but we had a fun night. We had part of our Finding Nemo movie night (dinner and crafts).
Saturday while Aaron was in school, Ashlyn and I went to go see Finding Nemo in 3D. Aaron actually surprised us by coming in near the end and enjoying the rest of the movie with us. It was a wonderful surprise.
Now it's Sunday! Ashlyn was still limping around yesterday but she kept saying it didn't hurt at all. I haven't noticed her limping today so it's very slight if it's there at all. I'm very glad it's better.
These coming two weeks are going to be very busy. During this week I'll be getting the house and other things ready for Aaron's parents to come over and for Ashlyn's birthday party on Saturday. Then a few days later, we'll be going to WDW for a few days (we've done that every year since Ashlyn has been born so we're keeping the tradition going). Lots to do! I'll be back next Sunday with pictures from Ashlyn's party! Have a great week.
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
We went to World Market today! I totally forgot about that place until you mentioned it a few days ago. We usually don't buy much, just like to browse around. Today we got some Fall Harvast Pasta and that's it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Ashlyn's ankle is feeling better! And I can't believe it's almost her birthday!!! So crazy to think our babies are going to be 4!
I saw some Brave fruit snacks at Walmart yesterday, not sure if you've seen them or if you'd want them for her party but I thought I'd let you know. :)