After our morning/afternoon at the Animal Kingdom, we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. We went to the Wilderness Lodge so we could catch the boat.

When we got on, there was just enough room for the four of us to sit in the front.

There's something about seeing the castle for the first time that always makes your heart skip a beat... no matter how many times you've seen it.

I love this picture of Ashlyn looking up at her Grandpa.

And, of course, here's all four of us!

When we walked into Fantasyland, we saw this lady blowing bubbles for the kids. Ashlyn tried to blow one, but she hasn't exactly perfected blowing. :) The lady really liked Ashlyn. All the other kids were older than Ashlyn so I think she got a kick out of a little one coming by.

She tried to pull out the sword from the stone, but I guess she's meant to be a princess, not the King of England. :)

So our main reason for splitting up our day between two parks was because we had a very special dinner reservation. We had it all planned out and my dad had NO idea! We made reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table! We really like this place and knew it would be perfect for the four of us to go to.
I tried to be sneaky, but it didn't work out too well. When it was time, Aaron was going to break ahead of us and check in with the restaurant. So I told my dad I wanted to show him the really pretty mosaics in the castle's walkway (yes, there are really cool mosaics there but that wasn't our goal!). But it was blocked off to get ready for a show in front of the castle. Darn it!! So I still said "well, let's just park the stroller here and look around anyway." He had figured it out by now. :)

There were a few princesses, but here are just a couple. Our best pictures always seem to be with Snow White!

Jasmine wasn't there last time the three of us went so I was super excited to see her there. Ashlyn loved looking at her outfit!

Our night ended too quickly, but we had to get Ashlyn to bed. Our next post will be about our other half day at the Magic Kingdom!
I adore the pictures of the three of you and the four of you in front of the castle. They're terrific!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Barb
Great pictures! I especially love the ones with the princesses, so cute! And the castle looks amazing!
ReplyDelete