She got a summer 2009 reading program t-shirt!

After storytime we were all able to go get some lunch together. We went to Taco Bell/KFC and were finally able to get a picture of Ashlyn sitting in a restaurant high chair like a big girl!

Ashlyn has been experimenting a lot with moving lately. She has been doing the downward-facing dog pose for a few days to a week now. We were able to sneak the camera out and get a picture today.
She has been doing it even more exaggerated than this but I'll take what pictures I can get! :)
That's it for us right now. I'm sure we'll have more pictures soon. I'm making Aaron a special dessert for his birthday weekend so we'll post pictures of it once it is baked! Have a fabulous weekend.
After storytime we were all able to go get some lunch together. We went to Taco Bell/KFC and were finally able to get a picture of Ashlyn sitting in a restaurant high chair like a big girl!
Ashlyn has been experimenting a lot with moving lately. She has been doing the downward-facing dog pose for a few days to a week now. We were able to sneak the camera out and get a picture today.
That's it for us right now. I'm sure we'll have more pictures soon. I'm making Aaron a special dessert for his birthday weekend so we'll post pictures of it once it is baked! Have a fabulous weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment