Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No More Bolt For Ashlyn!

So we don't really let Ashlyn watch TV, but we have watched Bolt while she was in the room with us.... a couple of times... okay, maybe a few times.... it's just a be-awesome movie, okay? :) Anyway, we think Ashlyn saw bits and pieces a little too much because she has started tilting her head and trying to be extra cute like Bolt does when he and Mittens are trying to get food in the trailer park.




This week and next week Aaron will be teaching boat classes at work. He has a lot of fun with it and it means he has a Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule! It has been wonderful. We even had a picnic on the living room floor on Monday. Ashlyn had pulled down the picnic basket while I was making lunch and when Aaron came home on his lunch break I showed him pictures of it.

Wasn't me!


He joked and said that it was too hot to have a picnic. So we laid out a blanket in the middle of the living room, Aaron brought Subway home on his way from work, I made deviled eggs, and we had a nice picnic in the a/c!

Other news, Ashlyn started sitting up on her own yesterday! She was on her belly and started whining so I went to go lay with her so she would stay on her belly longer (hoping she'll start crawling). Anyway, she did stop whining... and started pushing herself back to a sitting position! She's been doing it ever since. :)

That's the news for now! Ashlyn is in bed, Aaron made us a yummy sundae, and I got my new book by Clinton Kelly in the mail today. (What Not To Wear is my favorite show!) So have a Freakin' Fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment