We got Ashlyn a new toy maybe a week ago and she just smiles so big whenever she hears it. It's what we used to get those teeth pictures. It is a phone that is shaped like the can phone used in the cartoon The Wonderpets. I got a video of her smiling when she hears the song.
I also got a little video of her playing with it. At first she couldn't hit the round button on the top to get the voices to play. She would just try to pick at it. But she figured it out really quickly!
I don't have a video of her today from bath time, but she was too cute. She loves splashing and for some reason found it extra hilarious today. When she would splash I would say "splash!" and she would just LAUGH! She did it over and over and over again. She's way too sweet.
There isn't too much else going on today. Aaron has school tomorrow and Ashlyn and I will be going to storytime. Aaron's birthday is on Monday so we will probably be going out to dinner and stuff over the weekend. We hope everyone is having a fabulous evening!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
Those videos are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy niece was OBSESSED with the Wonder Pets a couple of years ago...I had to watch them ALL THE TIME with her! Anyway, hearing that song reminds me of something else that they sing..."What's gonna work? Teamwork!" And now that is stuck in my head, so thank you! *lol*