Yesterday was my birthday and I made sure to take the leftover ice cream cone cupcakes to work with me. Everyone at work said that Christina is like
Ace of Cakes or
Cake Boss (shows on TV). I got off early and Christina and I took turns watching Ashlyn and making chicken pot pie. It was all from scratch and turned out perfectly. Most of my birthday presents were computer related and I got them a little early so I could put them in in time for my birthday. Dessert was the last of the ice cream cupcakes but mine said "Happy B-Day Aaron!" and had a candle. I liked the cupcakes because you couldn't fit all the candles on it... just one!

After dessert Ashlyn got a bath and looked super cute in her pajamas so we had to take a picture. She has been smiling, laughing and interacting more over the past couple of days than she ever has before.

We are glad that we've had so many good posts lately. It's been fun writing the post tonight, but Christina will probably be back in charge next time. Have a good night!
Ashlyn does look super cute, as always. :-) And I know I don't know you Aaron, but happy late birthday!
ReplyDelete