Awhile back I found a cool blog all about baking. I mean, this woman is amazing! The first time I saw it, she wrote about her famous cake pops. They were way too cute and sounded really easy to make. You just bake a cake, let it cool, and crumble it up. Then you mix it with a can of frosting, roll them into small balls, and stick a lollipop stick into them. After they firm up a bit in the freezer, you melt some candy melts (pretty much vanilla flavored chocolate that comes in different colors) and dip them in it. Simple, right? So I ordered the stuff to make it and it all came in yesterday. So today was spent making those while Aaron was at work. I made simple smiley faces for my first try.

My mom's favorite color was always yellow, and I know she would have thought these were really cute, so I made one special for her. (It's supposed to be a flower. :) )

They are really tasty and Aaron really likes them, too. I am going to try and make some kitty cat ones for Ashlyn's birthday party. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment