Today was my first day of VBS this year (I'm helping in the Snack Shack) and Aaron was off so it was Daddy/daughter day. While I was gone she fed herself! It was kinda by accident, and Aaron had to coax her to do it, but it's a step! She eats Gerber Graduates Puffs as a snack sometimes. Banana is her favorite so far. :) She also started standing up without putting her chest against the table or her crib! I was a little upset that she did all this while I was gone (it was only a few hours!) but I'm glad Aaron was able to see it. When he worked nights he missed out on some of her firsts (like the first time she sat by herself) but he's been able to catch a lot more now that he's on days and that makes me incredibly happy. Ashlyn is definitely a Daddy's girl!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
Dawson's pediatrician told me he didn't need any more shots until he was a year old. Do you know which ones she got today? I'd hate for Dawson to miss out on something that he's supposed to get. Although I doubt they would just forget to give him something. Maybe his doctor was just mistaken at his last appointment.
ReplyDeleteI've been giving Dawson puffs for a while, too. (I split them in half though because they seem to big *lol* I'm paranoid!) It's really cute, when he is eating them I will act like I am chewing something (I make it obvious so he can see my teeth going up and down) and he'll mimic me and try to chew his puff. Toothless chewing is the cutest.
I'm glad Ashlyn is doing so well! She is so cute!
I am so happy that her appointment went so well!! She is just so cute!!! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete