Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's All About Dada!

We woke up to a great surprise this morning. Ashlyn woke up around 6:15am and I went into her room to get her. After some breakfast, Ashlyn started saying dada! I took her into our bedroom to wake up Aaron so he could hear her. She also started saying baba and gaga, but she mainly sticks to dada. So we also put her in her I Love Daddy shirt. :) When I was feeding her some solid food for lunch, Aaron sat down next to me and she pointed to him and started saying it. :) It is so exciting! I was really happy that she started saying it in time for Father's Day, too! I can't wait to hear her say mama, too. We got a little video of her saying it. She usually says it even more clearly than this, but you can still hear her and it is very, very sweet. I also wanted to let you know that at the beginning of the video she is only making the movements with her mouth. A couple of seconds later she begins to talk, though. So don't think your sound isn't working! :)

1 comment: