This evening we went to have dinner at our friends' house. Instead of playing games after dinner, when Ashlyn and their daughter start to get cranky, we played games first.

Aaron and Buddy completing a task while playing Cranium... if you click on the picture to bring up a bigger version, you can see there are frogs on their heads.
And after a yummy dinner, the girls (as well as our friends' sons) got on the floor to play together. The pictures were just too cute and I had to share them! I know there have been a lot of posts lately, but there are only more to come. One yesterday, today, and there will be a Father's Day post tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures!

Georgia got the girls matching outfits for VBS... they have a crocodile on them!

Arya, Zander, Ashe, and Ashlyn goofing off.

"Hey, I have a cup that looks just like that!" Arya thinks to herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment